Because of the pressures of daily living and difficult circumstances, we may decide to make changes to our way of life. It’s quite acceptable to seek professional assistance when we have concerns about our financial condition, family, or significant other.
You can get your life back on track with the help of a life coach. You can attain your goals and enhance your quality of life by working with a professional advisor. In order to offer you help, we have compiled this list of the top five life coaches in Singapore. See which pros can assist you by looking through the following sections.
1. Ralitza Peeva
Image Credit: Robb-Report-Singapore
|Best For||Multidisciplinary approach|
402 Orchard Road #06-01 Delfi Orchard Singapore 238876
|Phone||+65 9101 9313|
● Ralitza offers a wide range of coaching services, and her skills and experience are a complicated and unique combination. She can assist you in a variety of ways, including understanding and managing your emotions and ideas, improving your relationship, and even resolving parenting concerns.
● Ralitza takes a comprehensive approach to life coaching, balancing the heart, mind, and body. This clever synthesis of various fields of knowledge aids in the resolution of both personal and marital problems.
● Ralitza’s method may be just what you’re looking for if you do best in a calm setting. Creating a secure and empowering environment is important to her, and she uses that space to assist her clients in dealing with a variety of issues, such as stress, sadness, and anxiety.
● Life coaching
● Stress and depression management
● Relationship coaching
2. Lifework Global
Image Credit: lifeworkglobal.com
|Best For||Life coaching sessions for ladies|
|Address||331 North Bridge Road, Level 22, Odeon Towers, Singapore 188720|
|Phone||+65 9663 3051|
● Sam has a lot of personal and professional experience working with women who are going through a shift in their lives. She uses her experience to assist women in achieving more clarity and contentment as they move through life’s stages.
● We want to assist women in making a difference in their lives and embracing every change that comes their way. That is the aim of Lifework Global. Just a few sessions will teach you how to deal with any problems that arise in the future.
● Sam offers a free 30-minute discovery session to help you get to know each other better. Both of you will be able to tell if you’re on the same page throughout this virtual meeting this way.
● Transition coaching
● Life coaching
3. Nancy Ho
Image Credit: WhatClinic
|Best For||Mental clarity|
43 Jalan Merah Saga #02-72 Singapore 278115
|Phone||+65 6272 7118|
Nancy Ho is a well-known life coach in Singapore, having worked in the industry for over two decades. When it comes to worrying, dread, and midlife crises, she is a specialist. She is one of the island’s most plain life coaches if you want mental clarity and a no-nonsense approach.
● With more than a decade of experience working with people, Nancy has developed a unique way of dealing with emotional and fear difficulties. She aids people in achieving inner peace, feeling lighter, and getting rid of unwanted emotions and thoughts.
● Nancy’s method stands out from the rest since it addresses the root cause of the problem rather than just treating the symptoms. You shouldn’t look to her for counsel; instead, she’ll assist you to figure out what’s causing your problem and how to fix it.
● Uninterrupted focus and unbiased direction: Nancy has the ability to get into your subconscious mind and provide you with unbiased suggestions on how to better your life. As a result, emotional barriers are broken down, and you are better able to sort through your complicated sentiments.
● She takes a no-nonsense approach, believing that self-defense systems can’t be pampered in order to resolve internal disputes. Nancy, on the other hand, takes a no-nonsense approach to help her customers by exposing the painful truths.
● Life coaching
● Mental clarity
● Mid-life crisis
4. Ruchi Parkeh
Image Credit : LinkedIn
|Best For||Finding purpose and boosting confidence|
|Address||28 Scotts Rd, Singapore 228223|
|Phone||+65 9880 7663|
She works with ambitious people who are looking for happiness and fulfillment as a qualified life coach. As a career coach, she can help you develop new skills, build confidence, and reinvent yourself so you can achieve your goals. Coach Ruch is a well-known life coach with a focus on getting results.
● Ruchi is an ACC and an accredited Belbin facilitator who has discovered and achieved her own self-discovery. Regardless of their background, she trains people from all walks of life with the goal of helping them succeed in any sector.
● Ruchi has a degree in law and personal experience with depression, so she left the profession to pursue something more fulfilling. She uses her understanding and an empathic attitude to encourage and inspire people to reach their goals by sharing what she’s learned.
● Book a free 15-minute appointment with Ruchi if you’d like to learn more about your options. You can look into your possibilities, check whether her strategy is a good fit for your requirements, and decide if she can assist you in achieving your goals.
● Life coaching and standing up for yourself
● Effective communication for leaders
● Time management and improved productivity
● Performance management
5. The Inner Impact
Image Credit: theinnerimpact
|Best For||Professional and career development|
|Address||The Inner Impact, Asia Square Tower 2 12 Marina View #11-02 Singapore 018961|
|Phone||+65 8338 1837|
The Inner Impact is here to help you through each stage if you desire to make a substantial change in your life, such as changing careers. With our help, you may anticipate performing ten times better than you currently are. This will lead to increased income and job advancement, as well as many other financial and business successes.
● Claudia thinks that your thinking affects every element of your life, which is why she founded the Inner Impact. When it comes to supporting and assisting others in achieving their deepest aspirations, she is an expert.
● Financial industry executive with more than two decades of experience: Claudia has been working in financial services for more than two decades. In order to help others better their financial status and performance, she uses this strategy to coach others.
● Using compassion and understanding, Claudia employs an extremely powerful strategy. This way, she will be able to relate to you better and assist you to make positive changes in your professional, personal, and social life.
● Booking a free 1:1 consultation call with Inner Impact is simple. This is no way to see if the environment suits your requirements.
● Professional life coaching
● Performance and career development
● Stress and anxiety management