Best Credit Card Singapore – Find the best before you choose any.
A credit card is a payment card issued to users to enable the cardholder to pay a merchant for goods and services based on the cardholder’s promise to the card issuer to pay them for the amounts plus the other agreed charges. A credit card is basically a loan in simple words, where the cardholder uses the card to pay for the bills and after that at a certain time they he or she has to pay the total amount plus all charges if there are any. If you’re looking for a credit card, so the following article will be definitely a great help to you as the article is about the best credit cards issued in Singapore.
So, in order to help you choose the best credit card in Singapore we present an article for you. We have compiled a list of the “Best Credit Card Singapore.”
Best Credit Card Singapore
- POSB EVERYDAY CREDIT CARD
·Up to 15% rebate on online food delivery & catering
·5% rebate on dining & groceries
·3% rebate on personal care at Watsons
·1% rebate on recurring bills
· SimplyGo/ABT capabilities
1800 339 6666
The POSB Everyday Credit Cards offers families and average spenders a convenient way to earn cashback for various huge spends. The cardholders usually earn rebates on dining, groceries, petrol, health and wellness, transport, and even recurring bills which are often excluded from cashback rates.
The POSB Everyday Credit Card ranks 1st in our article, Best Credit Card Singapore, as these cards are quite versatile and offers various benefits to the holders of the credit card.
- The POSB Everyday Credit Card is a great card for the people who have to spend a lot in their daily necessities on a regular basis.
- For people who spend on daily basis can also earn various offers through this and thus, for these people PPOSB cards are perfect.
- The POSB Everyday Card often offers promotional rates in key categories that boost the card’s value significantly.
The cardholders are very much satisfied and happy with benefits and perks that they receive through the POSB Everyday Cards. They have highly rated and given an overall rating of it 4+ stars out 5.
“One should not get fooled by the outer look of the card, it’s actually one of the best cashback credit cards for cash rebates at Sheng Siong and Watsons.
That’s because it’s one of the few cashback credit cards with no minimum spend requirement. The cash rebates are surprisingly decent, and for some categories there isn’t even a cap.!”
2.DSB ALTITUDE CARD
·Fee waived w/ S$25k annual spend
·1.2 mi/S$1 locally, 2 mi overseas spend, 3 mi for online travel bookings
· Free travel insurance, 2 free lounge visits/yr & more
· Miles never expire
1800 111 1111
The DBS Altitude Credit Cards are really good for Consumers seeking miles for diversified spending habits. The annual fee of S$192.6 is waived the first year and then from second year every year after that with spend of S$25,000, which is a reasonable spend for an average consumer.
Thus, the DBS Altitude Credit Cards is the on the 2nd position in our article, Best Credit Singapore, as it is extremely good for Average spenders who prefer not to pay an annual fee and for people who primarily make travel bookings online.
- The DBS Altitude Credit Cardholders earn 1.2 miles per S$1 local spend, 2 miles for overseas spend, and 3 miles for online travel spend–plus promotional rates like up to 10 miles for transactions with Expedia and Kaligo.
- Travellers also get benefit as they can quickly accumulate miles and can enjoy perks like free airport lounge visits, travel insurance, and golfing privileges.
- The DBS Credit Cards are voted as the best travel credit card by Tripzilla.
Cardholders of BDS cards are really happy as they get so much benefits of using the card. The card is rated 4.3 out of 5 by the cardholders.
“The DBS Altitude is one of the best-known and most popular miles earning cards on the market in Singapore. Also, it is very much affordable. Highly recommended!”
3.MAYBANK CREDIT CARD
·Up to 8% rebate on fast food & food delivery, groceries, & transport
·Up to 8% rebate on data communications & online TV streaming
· Easy fee-waiver w/ S$12,000 annual spend
Enquire for the contact information.
The Maybank Family & Friends MasterCard is the best option for regional spenders with average size budgets. Maybank Family & Friends credit cardholders can earn an impressive 5% cashback with no vendor restrictions after just S$500 monthly spend.
The Maybank Family & Friends MasterCard is on the 3rd position in the article, Best Credit Card Singapore, as the reward structure of the Maybank credit cards is exceptionally good and that makes it a great competitor for other cards.
- The Maybank Family and Friends Credit Card is best for people who have to spend both in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Consumers who has a budget of S$500 to S$1,500/month must go for the Maybank Credit Cards.
- Consumers can even earn a fee-waiver by spending S$12,000 per year–a feature not available with many alternatives
The cardholders are very much in love with card features, benefits and other perks that they receive. Maybank offer a lot of perks to the one it issues the credit card.
“The Maybank Family & Friends Card has always been quite a decent card in the cash back category, which is why I was surprised that Maybank tweaked its card benefits earlier this month and they actually made it better.”
4. OCBC 365 CREDIT CARD
· Annual fee: S$192.6, 2-year waiver, subsequently with S$10,000 annual spend
· 6% rebate on dining & online food delivery
· 3% rebate on groceries, land transport, recurring bills & online travel
· Up to 23% fuel savings with Caltex, 20.4% with Esso, 5% other stations
· Free travel insurance, Visa Signature Privileges
+65 6363 3333
The OCBC 365 Credit Card is one of the best everyday cashback cards in the market for average consumers. The OCBC Credit Cardholders earn 6% cash rebate on dining and online food delivery, 3% on groceries, land transport, online travel bookings, and recurring telco and electricity bills, and 5% on petrol.
The OCBC cards has earned the 4th position in our article, Best Credit Card Singapore, as it offers a lot of perks to the cardholders. The cardholders can shop and earn carefree without any worries.
- The OCBC 365 Credit Cards are the best everyday cashback cards and is good for average spending consumers.
- Even Foreigner above 21 years old with an annual income of at least S$45,000 can also apply for the OCBC 365 credit cards.
OCBC cards allow foreigners to apply for the credit cards. The cardholders has given an overall ratings of 4.2 stars out of 5.
“The OCBC 365 Credit Card can be used for your day to day spending, overseas travel and purchases big and small. But the card also comes with perks that range from complimentary travel insurance to 24-hour concierge service. But the main claim to fame are cashback rewards.”
5.CITI CASH BACK CREDIT CARD
·1.6% cash back on your spend
·No minimum spend required and no cap on cash back earned
· Cash back earned does not expire
Enquire for the contact information.
The Citi Cash Back Cardhlders earn 1.6% cash back on their spending all year round. The cardholders even earn limitless cash back with no complex requirements to meet or categories to track.
Thus, the Citi Cash Back Credit Card is ranked 5th in our list of article, Best Credit Card Singapore, as it offers various features like Citi World Privileges, Citi Paylite, Citi Flexibill, Citi Quick Cash.
- The Citi Cash Back Cardholders Enjoy the convenience of redeeming your cash back with Citi Pay with Points or for cash rebate via SMS.
- The card offers the feature of converting your credit card statement retail balance into installments.
The Citi Cash Back Credit Card is a very know credit card and it has an overall rating of 3.5 stars out 5.
“The Citibank Cash Back Card offers an attractive 8% cashback on your dining bills at cafes, restaurants and bars, in Singapore and overseas. This also applies for online food deliveries from the likes of Deliveroo and Foodpanda.”
Credit card not only gives you credit amount to pay off your bills but also various other benefits and perks. If you’re confused about the various credit cards available, just check the above article before choosing any one. Before choosing a credit card one must do all the research, but now you don’t have to do any because we have done it all and here we present the article for you regarding the best credit cards in Singapore and what best they offer.
So, we hope our article, Best Credit Card Singapore, helps you in every way possible.