It’s been said that an animal is man’s best friend. They provide unconditional love and are always there to cheer you up when the world seems dark. Animals deserve nothing but the best, so let’s not neglect their care and well-being! If you’re looking for a vet clinic near your home in Singapore, we’ve compiled a list with some of the top clinics around town. We hope this article helps you find one that meets your needs!
Vetpal is perfect for busy owners since it provides veterinarian treatment in the comfort of their own home. The clinic does not have a physical site; nevertheless, it provides services throughout Singapore, including Sentosa. Dr Chua Hui Li founded the house call vet service in September 2019 with the objective of relieving pet parents of the burden of commuting.
Vetpal provides attentive and customised care in the comfort of your own home, as well as a computerised system that allows owners to view their pets’ data whenever they need them.
- Because Vetpal does not operate a clinic, their operating costs are modest, allowing them to charge moderate consultation rates.
- Vetpal provides nursing services like pain and wound treatment in the privacy of your own home.
- Nurses are also on hand to provide syringe feeding to pets who are unable to eat on their own.
- Medication that has been prescribed for you will be delivered to you.
- Following the appointment, the vet will send you an e-mail summarising the consultation and treatment plan.
- Tests for diagnosis
- The basic immunisation
- trimming of the nails
- Cleaning of the ears
- Chronic illness treatment
- Management of Pain
|Address||13 Chancery Lane Singapore 309504|
|Contact Details||+65 8588 8954|
|Operating Hours||Mon, Wed 09:00-21:00|
Tue, Fri, Sat 09:00-18:00
2. ANIMAL WORLD VETERINARY CLINIC
Animal World Veterinary Clinic is not just professional, but also personable and down-to-earth. The clinic focuses on the treatment of mobility issues.
Dr. Geetha is the clinic’s senior veterinary surgeon, and she has a strong belief in the benefits of alternative medical approaches like as Reiki and the use of essential oils.
Dr Pathma, a veterinary surgeon who studied at Massey University in New Zealand, is another team member. She believes in a holistic approach to therapy and enjoys learning about new treatment choices. Dr. Avery See and Dr. Patrick Maguire are also members of the team.
- The clinic’s location is perfect for individuals who live in the Kovan, Hougang, and Serangoon areas.
- Natural healing is promoted by the facility’s rehabilitation procedures.
- Vet physiotherapy assists your pet in regaining body functions and movement.
- Weight loss and exercise programmes are available.
- The clinic has cutting-edge technology and therapy options.
- Vet Physiotherapy
- Treatment for spinal issues
- Management of joint disorders
- Rehabilitation following a fracture
- Chemotherapy and oncology surgery
- Pet grooming
- Orthopedic and soft tissue surgery
- Cremation of pets
|Address||16, Yio Chu Kang Road, Singapore 545527|
|Contact Details||+65 6286 0929|
|Operating Hours||Mon, Tue, Fri 10:30-14:00, 16:00-2030|
Wed 10:30-14:00 16:00-20:00
Sat 09:30-14:30 16:00-20:00
Sun 0930-13:30 15:50-18:00
3. ADVANCED VETCARE CLINIC
The Advanced Vetcare clinic is staffed by a team that takes great pride in seeing patients depart happy and healthy. As pet owners, they understand your concerns about your pets and know you want the finest care for them.
Dr. Nicholas Woo established the clinic in 2017 with the intention of developing a 24-hour facility that not only provides essential but also comprehensive treatment for all pets. Dr. Woo graduated from the University of Queensland in 2008. He works with a team of highly experienced veterinarians and specialises in cancer, spine surgery, and hip replacement.
- The clinic’s emergency room is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Hip replacement surgery is performed here to ensure that your dogs enjoy pain-free and complete lives.
- Cancer therapy is available at the institution.
- Comprehensive and in-depth screening services are available.
- The clinic’s activities and processes have been completely computerised.
- This is a quarantine facility that has been approved by the AVS.
- It is a 24-hour clinic with an Intensive Care Unit that is well equipped (ICU)
- Internal medicine treatments are offered to treat a variety of diseases, including hormonal imbalances, urogenital problems, and respiratory ailments.
- Behavioral problems such as separation anxiety and panic attacks can be resolved.
- Blood and organ examinations
|Address||18 Jalan Pari Burong, Picardy Gardens, Singapore 488684|
|Contact Details||+65 6697 5322|
|Operating Hours||Open 24 hours|
4. SINGAPORE VETERINARY ANIMAL CLINIC
The Singapore Veterinary Animal Clinic lives true to its slogan, “Caring for those who care for you.” After a humble beginning, the clinic has been able to thrive and expand its offerings owing to their care and attentive service.
The clinic is staffed by three doctors, all of whom are University of Melbourne graduates. Dr. Deng Yujia focuses on dentistry, whereas Dr. Estella Liew is interested in surgery and behavioural medicine. Dr. Eva Yau, the third, is passionate in small animal surgery. A staff of devoted, skilled nurses assists the physicians.
- Singvet provides video conferencing services to current customers.
- To assist customers who wish to limit their movements, prescription medicines and other pet necessities are delivered to their residence.
- On-site, there is a fully equipped lab for blood tests, as well as X-ray and ultrasound facilities.
- microchip facilities
- Health examination
- Certification for export
- Scaling of the teeth
- Orthopedic surgery
- Imaging and laboratory
- Digital X-rays
|Address||Block 768 Woodlands Avenue 6|
#01-11 Woodlands Mart
|Contact Details||+65 6365 0308|
|Operating Hours||Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat 09:00-21:00|
Tue, Thu, Sun 09:00-18:00
5. THE VISITING VETS CLINIC
The Visiting Vets Clinic provides a wide range of services and is staffed by qualified veterinarians who are also animal lovers. They provide compassionate treatment to their patients and are well-equipped to handle all aspects of internal medicine.
Dr. Huang Zhixiong, a Melbourne University graduate, is the clinic’s owner. He’s been in small animal practise since 2009, specialising in feline medicine, surgery, and ultrasonography. He has two dogs and four cats.
Dr Kim Koh, who graduated from Melbourne University in 2009, is the leader of the house-call practise. She is the owner of two dogs, four cats, and a horse.
- The clinic provides reasonably priced services.
- The clinic emphasises oral health, and it features an ultrasonic dental scaler to keep your pet’s teeth healthy.
- House call services are offered for the care of elderly or infirm pets, as well as if you are short on time.
- The clinic is close to the Botanic Gardens.
- Check-ups on a regular basis
- Internal medicine
- Dental care services
- Home visitation services
- Complete examination
- trimming of the nails
- Blood test
- Home euthanasia
|Address||9 Taman Serasi #01-09 Singapore 257720|
|Contact Details||+65 6475 3405|
|Operating Hours||Mon-Sat 10:00-12:00 14:00-19:00|