Even if you’re looking forward to a much-needed vacation, saying goodbye to your pooch will be difficult. You may be split between hiring a pet sitter to come to your home or finding a boarding facility. Pet boarding is a popular option since it provides your pet with 24-hour care.
Good pet boarding services are handled by professionals who know how to care for your pet in a safe atmosphere. They range from opulent, high-end facilities to cozy, budget-friendly accommodations. Many of them also keep an eye on people’s health, give them medicine, and groom them. You’ll have a stress-free vacation, and your pet will be well taken care of if you leave them in charge of your pet’s care. Here are Singapore’s top five pet boarding facilities for 2021.
MUTTS & MITTENS
|Best For||Animal shelter support|
|Address||59 Sungei Tengah Road Blk B #01-03/04,|
The Animal Lodge
|Phone||+65 6583 7371|
|Opening Hours||Mon-Sat 09:00-18:00|
There is a pet boarding facility in the area called Mutts & Mittens that accommodates both cats and dogs. The institution, founded in 2003, rescued dogs and cats in need of new homes and is also active in animal welfare initiatives. Pet boarding fees are being used to pay for this project. People who work at the shelter care deeply about animals; some of them are even veterinarians.
● The rooms have central air conditioning, are large, and are spotless.
● Cat boarding facilities include climbing shelves, scratching posts, and a hole for the cats to relax in.
● All rooms include CCTV so pet parents may keep an eye on their children at any time.
● There are caregivers on-call 24 hours per day, seven days a week.
● Medical care is provided by on-site veterinary nurses.
● Application for tick and flea prevention
● Dogs should be taken for daily walks.
● Boarding facilities for cats and dogs
|Best For||Day care and swimming sessions|
|Address||110 Turf Club Road S288000 Bukit Timah, Singapore 288000|
|Phone||+65 6314 9363|
|Opening Hours||Mon-Sun 09:30-18:30|
There are daycare facilities for all sizes and shapes of dogs at Sunny Heights. The dogs have plenty of exercises, get to know each other, and even catch a snooze now and then. Professional dog trainers are also on-site to help the canines learn new skills. At Sunny Heights, your dog can participate in swimming classes to help tone and improve flexibility.
● Your dog can cool off in the well-designed pool at the property.
● Swim sessions of an hour or more can be arranged.
● You are allowed to take your dog with you to the pool.
● Professionals perform pool maintenance twice a week.
● Dogs must have a current annual vaccination record to enter.
● Grooming services provided by experts
● Sessions in the pool
● A group outing
● The dog takes a nap
● Experts in the field of training
● Socializing with friends in the fresh air
● Interacting with others while indoors
● Boarding in the middle of the night
● Cat boarding for a few cats
THE WAGINGTON LUXURY PET HOTELS & RESORTS
|Best For||Luxury pet boarding|
|Address||27B Loewen Rd, Singapore 248850|
|Phone||+65 6471 1689|
|Opening Hours||Mon-Fri 07:30-19:30|
Sat, Sun 08:30-19:30
A luxury pet resort, The Wagington provides the utmost in pet luxury vacations for pet owners looking for a 5-star facility. The Wagington’s dog accommodations are spacious and luxurious.
As an added bonus, the hotel features a spa and salon where guests can get pampering services for their skin and fur as well. Trainees look after pets, and gourmet meals are prepared for them. If they need to burn some calories off, they can do so in the nearby fitness center. They can also go swimming in the bone-shaped pool as an alternative.
● There are cameras installed all over the facility to keep an eye on your pet and make sure everything is alright.
● The lawn is made of hypoallergenic and antibacterial grass.
● Dog guests are subjected to a temperament test and must meet immunization criteria as part of the in-house wellness program.
● Transporting a pet
● Swimming lessons with a guide
● Daily strolls in the park
● Providers of child care
● Tooth brushing for dogs
● Cat training with a wheel
● Running on a treadmill
|Best For||Small pets boarding|
|Address||Woodlands Street 13, Block 185C, Singapore 733185|
|Phone||+65 8205 4199|
|Opening Hours||Mon-Fri 06:30-20:30|
In 2015, WheekyCavies opened its doors to the public, providing pets with a safe, comfortable, and entertaining environment. In addition to offering professional grooming services, the facility specializes in caring for smaller pets like guinea pigs, rabbits, and hamsters. The crew at WheekyCavies is kind and welcoming, and they adore animals.
● Because WheekyCavies’ staff is well-versed in dealing with small animals, they can detect illness in a pet with ease.
● The crew is well-versed in syringe feeding and emergency medicine.
● They keep pet owners up to date on the whereabouts of their animals.
● Services such as pet grooming and in-home care
● Pet boarding for dogs and other animals
● Nail trimming for dogs Medication and supplement administration
● Barber for the guinea pig
● Manicurist with a bunny nose
WANDERLODGE PET HOTEL & SUITES
|Best For||Homely atmosphere|
|Address||Stratton Dr, Singapore 805946|
|Phone||+65 9169 9093|
In the Wanderlodge, pets are welcomed as members of the family. The institution takes great satisfaction in providing a cage-free environment where the animals have plenty of room to wander. Pets are always under the watchful eye of well-trained staff members.
Dogs who stay at Wanderlodge can participate in free basic training classes organized by the inn. The proprietors live on-site at Wanderlodge, which offers a tranquil setting close to nature. There is always a veterinarian on call in case of an emergency for your convenience.
● Guests are allowed to explore with their pets.
● The surroundings are sanitary and secure.
● The building is always cool because of the air conditioning.
● Before making a reservation, pet owners can schedule a tour of the facility.
● There is a pet taxi service offered all across the island.
● A temperament test is required prior to check-in and must be completed.
● Grooming by a seasoned expert
● A person who takes care of animals
● Some time to myself to have some fun
● Dogs should be taken for daily walks.
● Cat-friendly games
● Daycare services for pets