Fitness is an integral part of life. For some, it’s a way to maintain their health and well-being while for others, it is the sole purpose of their existence. With so many gyms and fitness centres in Singapore these days, picking one can be difficult at times. The best way to find new places to workout is by reading blogs from like minded people who know where they can get their sweat on. With this blog, I’ll be taking you through some of my favourite fitness centres that I’ve found in Singapore!
1. AMORE FITNESS
Amore Fitness is the ideal choice for post-work or post-pregnancy workouts for women who wish to unwind and feel rejuvenated. This gym was opened on 1985 , and has since been the leader in Singapore’s women-only gym with several national and international awards for excellence in fitness and spa services.
- A fitness centre specifically designed for women: While Amore believes in empowering women and making a difference in their lives, they always focus on every aspect of each member’s path to health and fitness. It provides convenient access for women who work out since it lets them get their fitness objectives without putting themselves in danger. Plus, if the kids are a problem for you not to go for an exercise, do n’t be worried! At Kit Fit Club, our kids are kept occupied with varied activities.
- Get the ladies riled up! A message to women: “Let’s get out of inactive lifestyle” comes from Amore Fitness, which organises the annual women’s athletic event in Singapore. Women are encouraged to lead healthy lifestyles by participating in this event.
- Customised classes: Classes in the cardiovascular and toning, dancing, body and mind areas are all available. We understand the need of targeting women’s special needs and carrying out our programmes in a pleasant approach to enhance our moods and encourage physical activity.
- World-class facilities: A particularly built gym for ladies that is state-of-the-art.
- Private training: To accomplish specific fitness objectives, including being healthy, fit for sport, or getting into shape for an occasion, you may work with a Personal Trainer to help you achieve your goals fast and securely.
- Far beyond just fitness: We provide a wide selection of spa, facial, and body treatments that have been specifically created to enhance our workout experience via our ways of relaxation and beauty.
|Address||Amore Fitness @ Bugis Junction|
200 Victoria Street Bugis Junction #03 – 01
|Contact||+65 6336 6822|
2. PURE FITNESS
Pure Fitness has two outlets in prominent locations in Singapore, making it a good place for job-seekers. The amenities at Pure Fitness include some of the most innovative fitness equipment available. Additionally, they provide a variety of specialised training programmes, and these training programmes are internationally certified, which means it is easy to figure out why so many people enjoy Pure Fitness.
- A large, airy, well-lit lounge with free Wi-Fi, coffee, juices, and snacks
- To ensure guest satisfaction, complimentary mats, towels, and gym clothing are provided
- The world’s most state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- For every newcomer we have a free introductory class.
- Well-trained, enthusiastic experts, together with a pleasant and enthusiastic staff
|Address||Pure Fitness @ Asia Square|
Level 6 Asia Square Tower 1, 8 Marina View S018960
|Contact||+65 6100 2233|
3. CELEBRITY FITNESS
Celebrity Fitness staff takes care to provide an exclusive and exciting environment and fitness programmes for every member. As members workout in an attractive and creative environment, they mingle with new members and relax in club lounges that are completely customised to the environment.
Idea of a celebrity: Your are assigned a personal trainer much like movie stars and work out in surroundings which are influenced by celebrity hangouts. Everyone who achieves celebrity fitness status is as deserving as they are.
In-house fitness programmes: In-house fitness programmes offer innovative, inspirational, and exciting fitness programmes designed by fitness super-partners Mr JJ Sweeney and his wife Miho Araki.
Monthly dues membership: This membership is made up of an affordable monthly payment plan that will require you to deposit only a small amount of money each month in order to maintain your well-being.
Gym Offers: Discounts of between 10% and 75% are given to students and families, especially during the months when school is in session.
Outstanding amenities: Club facilities include outstanding security features, including personal TVs with built-in cardio equipment, as well as highly secure lockers.
|Address||1 Woodlands Road, Junction 10 #02-01 Singapore 677899|
|Contact||+65 6767 2406|
4. FITNESS FIRST
A good option is Fitness First, a popular Singapore fitness facility that provides a diverse array of classes and many advantages. Of course, regular travellers will find this facility to be very useful, as Fitness First gyms all around the world are open to them.
- New members receive two free 30-minute introduction sessions with a Personal Trainer in order to begin their exercise programme successfully.
- You won’t have to pay any up-front fees, and you may pay your monthly cost using a GIRO transfer or credit card.
- Classes are small so it is never overcrowded even during peak hours.
- One George Street, Fusionopolis, Capital Tower, and Mapletree Business City have swimming pools available.
- Those who have participated in the Fitness First programme for at least 10 months are eligible to a free weekend pass for a member of their family or acquaintance.
- As part of our partnership with Fitness First, you may enjoy exclusive savings and benefits that include food and beverage, health and beauty, fashion, and more.
|Address||Fitness First @ MBFC|
12 Marina Boulevard, #16-03/4 Marina Bay Financial Center (Tower 3)
|Contact||+65 6536 2373|
5. The Genesis Gym
Do you have a unique approach to fitness you’d like to tell us about? Through research and trial and error, Genesis Gym has created a proven, complete fitness system to help you meet your overall health objectives. Everyone from the novice who wants to start fitness to the more advanced athlete who wants to go farther will find an appropriate fitness programme at Genesis Gym.
- One-on-one or small group personal instruction and customised programming for techniques, form, and skill refinement
- Workplace and residential solutions are provided to maximise employee and consumer wellness.
- 21-day Smart Start Challenge painstakingly designed for novices, who will have their success maximised while experiencing everything that the challenge has to offer.
- Pain and posture are combined in a comprehensive approach that is intended for those who have suffered an injury or persistent pain.
- An whole health and fitness evaluation and monitoring scheme is in place to measure progress and identify patterns, which are then used to improve outcomes.
|Address||1) Raffles Place– 17 Phillip Street, #09-00 Grand Building, Singapore 048695|
2) Paya Lebar- 115 Eunos Avenue 3, #02-01, Singapore 409839
3) Alexandra– 354 Alexandra Road, #01-06 Alexis, Singapore 159948